Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Daily Planet Weekend Review Section 8/1/10



AICN Comic Reviews Shipping Week: 7/21/10

The Buy Pile 7/28/10 by Hannibal Tabu

A Ton of Reviews: Thursday, July 29, 2010 by Sally P.

What's Next Is A Buck For All I Care #75 by Diabolu Frank

A Hero in His Own Mind: Action Comics #891 by Chris Murphy

Worst of the Worst: 'Batman: The Widening Gyre' #6 by Chris Sims

Green Lantern #56 by Doug Zawisza

The Flash #4 by Greg McElhatton

Best Shots Advance Reviews: ARTIFACTS, IRON MAN ANIME, More

Best Shots Rapid Reviews: WONDER WOMAN, FANTASTIC 4, More

3 comments:

LissBirds said...

That Comics Alliance post on The Widening Gyre was brilliant in its analysis. I'm so glad I dropped that book mid-way through.

Diabolu Frank said...

Back in the '90s, some kid on the DCMB suggested Kevin Smith should write Martian Manhunter. I in turn suggested grievous bodily harm be visited upon his person.

LissBirds said...

I would've actually hunted him down and hit that kid myself.

Kevin Smith shouldn't write ANYONE. I don't even think he coudl get Krypto right.