Thursday, January 28, 2010

Man-Bat



1982

Gotham City burning down-- burning down-- burning down. No Batman-- only Man-Bat-- circle flames. Big head man shoot-hurt me. Moth Mister try kill me. Friends try help. I try help. They fear me. Ignore me. Can't think. No Batman. No Kirk Man. No help from Kirk man. I Bruce man. I Bat Man! I Bat-Man!!!

The Anti-DiDio League
The Continuity Blog
The Aquaman Shrine
The Atom: Tiny Titan
Being Carter Hall
Comics Make Me Happy
Crimson Lightning
Dispatches from the Arrow Cave
El Jacone's Comic Book Bunker
Firestorm Fan
Girls Gone Geek
I Am The Phantom Stranger
The Idol-Head of Diabolu
Justice League Detroit
...nurgh...
Once Upon a Geek
Pretty, Fizzy Paradise
random picture day
Reilly2040's Blog
Supergirl Comic Box Commentary
Toyriffic
when is evil cool?

No comments: