Thursday, June 3, 2010

Archives Mock-Up Madness

I'm hoping that even though I'm now a contributor to this blog, that Diabolu Frank will continue posting my Martian Manhunter Archives stuff to his own blog. I'm currently working on Vol. 7 of my imaginary Archives series. This volume would reprint the 1988 Martian Manhunter mini-series by J. M. DeMatteis and Mark Badger, a story from the late '80s Secret Origin series, a story from the 1989 Justice League International Annual, and the 1992 mini-series, Martian Manhunter: American Secrets, by Gerard Jones and Eduardo Barreto.

1 comment:

Diabolu Frank said...

I will indeed! My schedule has been a train wreck for weeks now, and while I thought things would have settled down by now-- no. I like to give each of your posts at least 24 hours up on its own before I "step" on them with a follow-up, and seeing as I'm already a day behind...