Thursday, July 8, 2010

2010 Doctor Strange vs. Doctor Fate by Tommy Tejeda

Click To Enlarge


The last piece of Tommy Tejeda artwork I posted was pretty gory. Since I don't have anything else ready yet, and in consideration to more sensitive readers, I figured I'd run a second art post today with this warning.

Tejeda describes this match of mystics at length on his blog. I'm a Doctor Strange fan, and still struggle to understand who Fate is supposed to be. Since either of these guys could gain or lose their always undefined powers at the drop of the hat of whoever may replace them next, calling this one is more about favoritism than fact. That said, when in doubt, always bet on DC's demigods over Marvel's feet of clay human heroes. It's all about proportions.

For more by Tommy Tejeda, check out his blog, Vibrational Frequencies. I'm also having a spotlight at my blogs, so give 'em a look.

No comments: