Saturday, January 30, 2010

Adam Strange



I'm sorry to say that I had to give up on this story, which would have teamed Adam Strange with a bunch of space heroes up against the Secret Society of Super Villains. So much work was completed by myself and Lissbirds, I just know we'll put together our own little crossover in the near future. But anyway, Reilly's blog is swell, and he's a good guy, so check 'em both out!

The Anti-DiDio League
The Continuity Blog
The Aquaman Shrine
The Atom: Tiny Titan
Being Carter Hall
Comics Make Me Happy
Crimson Lightning
Dispatches from the Arrow Cave
El Jacone's Comic Book Bunker
Firestorm Fan
Girls Gone Geek
I Am The Phantom Stranger
The Idol-Head of Diabolu
Justice League Detroit
...nurgh...
Once Upon a Geek
Pretty, Fizzy Paradise
random picture day
Reilly2040's Blog
Supergirl Comic Box Commentary
Toyriffic
when is evil cool?

No comments: