Sunday, January 31, 2010

Batgirl

I had such grand plans for Batgirl. See, Granny Goodness was pretending to be the Supergirl analogue from Peter David's "Fallen Angel," and Glorious Godfrey was a fake Connor Hawke. Both would trick a bunch of 90s heroes into battling their predecessors, while Cassandra Cain would pretend to be Barbara Gordon, so she wouldn't get zapped by Dr. Fate. Batgirl would have helped save Gotham City, and helped make peace between generations of super-heroes.

Ah well. I like me some 90s heroes. Consider me an honorary member of the Anti-Didio League, and I'll wish it the best. Maybe we can do this again, but better on my part? For instance, with the dang League link on all the pages? GAH! Stupid me!

The Anti-DiDio League
The Continuity Blog
The Aquaman Shrine
The Atom: Tiny Titan
Being Carter Hall
Comics Make Me Happy
Crimson Lightning
Dispatches from the Arrow Cave
El Jacone's Comic Book Bunker
Firestorm Fan
Girls Gone Geek
I Am The Phantom Stranger
The Idol-Head of Diabolu
Justice League Detroit
...nurgh...
Once Upon a Geek
Pretty, Fizzy Paradise
random picture day
Reilly2040's Blog
Supergirl Comic Box Commentary
Toyriffic
when is evil cool?

No comments: