Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sgt. Rock



Aw man, ROCK! Imagine Sgt. Rock leading a ragtag group of Remco toys characters and other cast-offs on a suicide siege on Castle Grayskull. Boss, right? But the Flash and Superman would have gathered a group of heroes, while Mr. Miracle had the key to a warp-box that would get everyone where they needed to be. I needed a warp-box of my own to get this done, though, as my plans lie in dust.

A big shout out to wiec? He's one of my favorite bloggers, and among the coolest I've met.

The Anti-DiDio League
The Continuity Blog
The Aquaman Shrine
The Atom: Tiny Titan
Being Carter Hall
Comics Make Me Happy
Crimson Lightning
Dispatches from the Arrow Cave
El Jacone's Comic Book Bunker
Firestorm Fan
Girls Gone Geek
I Am The Phantom Stranger
The Idol-Head of Diabolu
Justice League Detroit
...nurgh...
Once Upon a Geek
Pretty, Fizzy Paradise
random picture day
Reilly2040's Blog
Supergirl Comic Box Commentary
Toyriffic
when is evil cool?

2 comments:

Mars Will Send No More said...

you mean the answer isn't Rock?

Diabolu Frank said...

The answer was indeed Rock, but the question is whether I will ever get this blasted interactive game completed to make that more clear. Sorry.