Thursday, January 28, 2010

Crisis On Earth-Blog: The DC Challenge



Great. I put my trust in you, and what happens? You make me look like an idiot by answering questions wrong? You get me killed by making bonehead plays? What are you, secretly C.I.A., trying to ruin my rep? You work for The Man, pig? You passing over these links, looking to "investigate" my teammates?

The Anti-Didio League of America
The Aquaman Shrine
The Atom: Tiny Titan
Being Carter Hall
Comics Make Me Happy
The Continuity Blog
Crimson Lightning
Dispatches from the Arrow Cave
El Jacone's Comic Book Bunker
Firestorm Fan
Girls Gone Geek
I Am The Phantom Stranger
The Idol-Head of Diabolu
Justice League Detroit
...nurgh...
Once Upon a Geek
Pretty, Fizzy Paradise
random picture day
Reilly2040's Blog
Supergirl Comic Box Commentary
Toyriffic
when is evil cool?

No comments: