Saturday, January 30, 2010

He-Man & Battle Cat

This was supposed to be the story about how the Masters of the Universe joined the DC heroes in battling the combined might of Darkseid and Skeletor. However, as the architect of this event, I was so bogged down in details and picking up the balls dropped by others, I never had time to tell that story. I'm sorry for that, because I think it would have been fun. Maybe some other time.

Anyway, I love Kalinara's blog, and she's been fun to work with. Hopefully some other time.

The Anti-DiDio League
The Continuity Blog
The Aquaman Shrine
The Atom: Tiny Titan
Being Carter Hall
Comics Make Me Happy
Crimson Lightning
Dispatches from the Arrow Cave
El Jacone's Comic Book Bunker
Firestorm Fan
Girls Gone Geek
I Am The Phantom Stranger
The Idol-Head of Diabolu
Justice League Detroit
...nurgh...
Once Upon a Geek
Pretty, Fizzy Paradise
random picture day
Reilly2040's Blog
Supergirl Comic Box Commentary
Toyriffic
when is evil cool?

No comments: